Printer Customer Service
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your Printer can be quite frustrating especially when you’re in a hurry. It may not always be possible to slow down or halt your work due to technical glitches faced with your Printer, and you might not have the time to contact Printer Customer Service to resolve your Printer issue. You can address issues with your Printer following a few simple steps.
How to fix issues with your Printer not connecting with wifi
If you are facing problems with your Printer not connecting with wifi, you can follow a few simple steps mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- Check whether your router and internet connection is working correctly. In such a case you, can restart your router or contact your internet service provider to resolve your internet issues.
- If your internet connection is working fine, and you are still unable to connect your Printer to the internet, you should check the wireless button or key on your Printer and check whether your Printer has its airplane mode enabled or not. Press the button for about 10 seconds and wait for a change in wireless connection icon and the turning of the LED light into green.
- You can also try to update your wireless driver using the Device Manager by downloading and updating the latest wireless LAN adapter driver.
- Utilise the automatic troubleshooting option wherein, inbuilt tools provided by HP will test and fix issues related to your Printer not connecting with wifi, automatically. You can either use your Printer’s Support assistant such as HP support assistant or Windows automated troubleshooter.
- Check and Reset your Hardware by turning off your PC, disconnect power from your router and hardware, wait for a few seconds before reconnecting power to your router, hardware and wait until all lights are back on your router
- Utilise Device Manager to reinstall the wireless network adapter.
- Download and update wireless Network Drivers
Printer Customer Service Number
In case, using the above mentioned you are unable to resolve issues with your Printer not connecting with wifi, you can contact the Printer tech support. The Printer customer service number will vary for different brands,and the Printer customer service number will be available for your region along with its details of working hours on the website of the maker of your Printer.
If you have any issue related with Printer like given below then you should also follow us:-
How to connect HP Printer to the Laptop