Many Yahoo users face trouble signing into their Yahoo mail not working on Google product like Chrome and iPhone. If you’re having a difficulty accessing your Yahoo Mail account or if you’re not able to use certain features in your mind, you’ll attempt fixing the problem by following the workaround provided in this guide.
Yahoo mail not working on chrome:
To fix the Yahoo Mail Not performing on Chrome you want to follow these steps:
- make sure to Update your Internet Browser:
- Go to a lot of option (three vertical dots) in Chrome browser.
- Check the lot of choice for the following colours. These colours indicate whether or not an update is out there for your Chrome browser or not.
- Red: Update has been available for seven days.
- Green: Update has been available for two days
- Orange: Update has been available for four days
- No Color: Your browser is already up-to-date.
- If an update is out there, click on the “More” option and choose to Update Google Chrome option.
- Clear the Cache from your Chrome Browser:
- Open Chrome on your computer and click on on a lot of option (three vertical dots) set on the top-right corner of your browser.
- Select a lot of tools > Clear browsing knowledge option from the drop-down menu that seems.
- Next, choose the time vary that you want to remove Cache. If you would like to get rid of everything, select “All time” option.
- Then, choose the checkboxes next to the “Cached pictures and files” option.
- After that, click on the “Clear data” possibility.
- The cache is cleared from your Chrome browser.
- Restart your Computer:
If the problem persists even once following measures mentioned above, consider restarting your pc before trying to once more access your Yahoo account on Chrome browser.
Yahoo mail not working on iPhone:
You will need to create the following changes on your iPhone to get things working. Please follow the steps below.
Steps to fix Yahoo Mail Not working on iPhone:
Quit the Apple Mail on your iPhone if you’ve got it opened.
- On your iPhone, tap on Settings and then, Passwords & Accounts (or Accounts and Passwords), then tap on your Yahoo mail account.
- Choose ‘Delete Account’ in Red font and make sure. this may take away the existing yahoo account from your iPhone however you may still have access to all or any your mails on the yahoo server.
- Restart your iPhone
- Resume the method of adding a brand new email account to your iphone by going to Settings > Accounts > Passwords and select ‘Add Accoun.t’
- On the screen, rather than tapping on Yahoo, choose ‘other’ at the bottom of the list.
- Tap on ‘ Add Mail Account’ beneath ‘MAIL’ sub heading
- Enter the details as well as your yahoo email address and credentials and tap on ‘Next’ at the highest right of the screen.
- On the ‘New Account Screen’, enter exactly as shown within the image below for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. tap on next.
- now you may have your new Yahoo email organized on your iPhone
If you’ve got found a much better way to deal with this issue, please allow us to know in the comments below. Hope the step-by-step solution here was useful to you.
Some other Yahoo related query by users:-
How to recover Yahoo Password without phone number