We are living in the age of the internet. Almost every service is going online nowadays. There are numerous social media platforms that keep the users engaged all the time. These social media sites are very significant in our lives, as we may notice. The news that took hours to reach the end-users now reach in moments. Facebook is probably the first name that comes in our mind when we think of social media.
Facebook is used by over a billion users all around the world. In this age of web applications, the apps are updated frequently to make them more secure and provide more features to the users. Whenever new features are added to an application then it takes some time for the users to get accustomed to that application. Here, we will talk about how you can see sent Friend Request on Facebook. Follow this article carefully to get a proper way to do this.
How to see sent Friend Requests on Facebook using your Phone:
Phones are the most commonly used devices to access the internet. If you are using a phone to access Facebook, and you want to see sent Friend Requests on Facebook, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Facebook application on your phone. (if you are already logged in then the news feed will open. If you are not logged in then, enter the credentials to log in to your account).
- Once you are on the Home page of Facebook, click on the Menu (it is an icon with three horizontal bars at the bottom-right corner of the screen).
- A list of options will open on the Screen. From the list of options, click on the Friends.
- On the new page, click on the tab named Outgoing.(this tab may not appear on the page, you need to swipe right the row of tabs to get this tab).
- Here, you will see a list of friend request that you have sent to other. (one thing you should keep in mind that the friend requests which have been accepted by others will not appear in this list)
Steps to see sent Friend Requests on Facebook if you are using your desktop to access Facebook:
A lot of people around the world use their PC to access Facebook. This section is for those users. Follow the steps mentioned below to see sent Friend Requests on Facebook:
- Go to the official website of the Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account by typing the credentials of your account.
- On the upper-right corner of the Facebook page, there is an icon that resembles two persons outline. This is an icon for the option Friends on Facebook. Click on this option.
- A list will open on the screen. This is a list of friend requests sent to you. In the upper part of the screen, you will see an option Find Friends. Click on the option Find Friends.
- Then, you will see a list of pending friend requests that someone has sent to you. Just below those requests, you will see an option View Sent Requests. Click on this option.
- A new screen will appear listing all the friend requests that you have sent. (From here, you can even delete the friend request that you have sent to someone).
In this blog, we have told you many ways to see sent Friend Requests on Facebook. If you are unable to do it even after trying all the steps mentioned above, you may contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and Phones. We specialize in dealing with issues related to your online interactions. Feel free to connect with us in the time of need. Our service is available 24X7.
Read More: –