The need, how to recover Hotmail password without Security Question arises when you have forgotten your password and the security questions which you have set.
Follow the following steps to do Hotmail password reset:
- Go to Hotmail.com
- You will be asked to enter your Hotmail Email Address and Click ‘Next’. On clicking the Next, you will be taken to ‘Enter Password’
- Now Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and leads you to the –Hotmail password reset page
- Enter your Hotmail address and enter the captcha code and then click ‘next’.
- Now you will be prompted to enter alternate Contact email address or Phone number. If you don’t have alternate email address for recovery, create new one with Hotmail.
- You will receive an email to your alternate Email Address with a recovery code. Enter the recovery code and click ‘Next’ and you will receive an email from Microsoft with the password reset link.
- Login into the Alternate email account and open the mail from Microsoft.
- Click on the Hotmail Password Reset Link and follow the on-screen instructions
- Your Hotmail Password will be reset.
- Alternatively, if you have entered the Phone Number, you receive a text or call with the recovery code and you can reset the password straight away.
If you still not able to recover Hotmail password without security questions, then you can submit a recovery request to validate the ownership of your account.
- Go to Hotmail.com
- Enter the affected Hotmail account, alternate email and the captcha code that you see on the screen.
- Click on Next
- You will receive a recovery code and enter the same on the screen
- Fill out the form and provide as much information as possible. This information are details which you have entered at the time of creating the Hotmail Account.
- Click on Submit.
- On verifying your ownership based on the right information which you have entered you will get the password reset link.
Some query regarding Hotmail by users:-