If you are one like me then I am pretty sure that you would have found that sentence showing you how to recover Google account, in Google app at times. But how many of you have gazed to read it. We actually one great problem being a human being that is we don’t analyze or give to a look until and unless we suffer. And now you are reading this blog because you don’t know how to recover Google account.
How to recover Google account password
To know how to recover Google account password you will have to read the steps below and make sure you don’t make any mistakes. So that you can recover your Google account. As we all want our contacts always with us so we save them in Google and thus it is really necessary to know how to recover Google account contacts as well.
- First of all, go to Google’s Account Recovery page.
- And the second thing is to select on, “I don’t know my password”
- The next step is to go for the verification option whether it is you.
- For that you have to choose verification mode i.e.., whether verification through a phone number or through email.
- You will receive a code through the verification choice and then you will have to fill it up in the required box.
- After that, you should just click on the next button which will make you create a new password and you will be taken to the account.
How to recover Google Contacts
Once you have recovered your Google Account then you will have to restore the stuff in it such as contacts, and for that, you should follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google app and sign in using the correct email ID and password.
- The next step is to go to settings>Accounts> Google> Choose your account, and then you will find a list asking you for what are the stuff that you need to sync.
- Just click on Contacts to sync it and in case if you want the rest also from your Contacts then sync all of it together.
- And after this step, you can open your contacts and then you can see the list of contacts that have been saved but make sure you make settings of viewing google contacts.
- As in a few phones, we can find their settings to view their phone contact alone or at times their sim contacts alone.
- So go to contacts> Settings> Display> Google.
- This what you should do, now you can use your Google contacts and your Google account too.
- In case if you want the photos synced then sign in to Google photos then you will get the photos too.
Now, the complete recovery of Google Account is done, at times it may take time depending upon your network speed. But the steps are quite easy if you do it once correctly.