If you do not use Password Manager, then those complex passwords can be very difficult to remember. If you’ve forgotten your Facebook password and you have a query, how to recover Facebook Account Password you cannot really recover the same password, but recovering your account is easy enough to reset your password to something new.
Whether you’ve forgotten your Facebook password, or someone else has changed it without your permission, provides an easy way to recover Facebook. And if you’ve forgotten your password here, then we’re retrieving your account. Changing your Facebook password is a bit different – it happens when you know your current password, but just want to change it to a new one.
Recovering your password
After a failed login attempt, Facebook should show you the “Recover Your Account” button below the password field. Go ahead and click on it.
After that, enter the email address you used to sign up for your Facebook account, and then click on the
Reset Facebook Password by Using Default Email:
Every Facebook account is created by either an existing email or phone number. So, if you let Facebook know the email account ID then Facebook can help you reset the password. These steps are guided how you should be able to reset your Facebook password easily.
In the first part, we will show you how to reset your Gmail password using your recovery email. This will only work if you have set up a recovery email before locking. If you have set up a recovery email, then just use these steps to reset your Gmail password.
From your computer or laptop using your default internet browser Open facebook.com and after opening that Click on the forgot password under the login field.
Facebook will email you a special 6-digit code in your recovery which you will be asked to enter on the following page.
- Enter the code and click on “Change password”
- After that enter a new password.
- Now the changes are confirmed.
Reset Facebook account password using phone number:
If you have linked a phone number with your Facebook account, choose the third option from the “forgotten password” page where it says “Get the code from my smartphone” and continue with the process.
How to recover Facebook account without email
Steps to recover Facebook account without email:
- First of all go to official Facebook account recovery page.
- After that enter your user name or email Id and click on I have forgotten on my Facebook account password.
- Now, if you want to recover your Facebook account without using recovery email Id then there are two important ways of doing it.
- First you can enter the last password that you remember. If it matches with Facebook then you can retrieve your Facebook account.
- The next way to recover your Facebook account without recovery email is through recovery phone number.
- You will receive a six digit code as a text message on your phone number; you can use this code to reset your Facebook password.
The moment you reset your password again, you will recover your Facebook password quickly.
So, this is all about regarding how to recover Facebook account without email. In case of any confusion you can get in touch with Facebook customer support or you can also get in touch with reliable third-party support to get your Facebook account access back.