Email is the application that is used to send or receive emails in the form of documents, videos, images, and writing. Users have to create a Google account to use the Email app by sign-in with the credentials. In this article, we teach you “How to fix iPhone Email not updating” issue. If you are suffered from the Email app not updating issue on your iPhone, then you have to apply the methods given below.
Methods to fix the issue “ iPhone Email not updating”:
In this blog, we are providing you the solutions or methods to fix the issue that occurred on iPhones named “Email not updating”:
Check the internet connection:
First of all, you have to check the quality and speed of your internet connection because you can’t be able to update the Mail app on your iPhone. So, we have advised you to check the internet connection and if the speed of your internet connection is bad, then switch your Internet connection.
Check notifications settings:
It is possible that the notifications of your Mail app are turn ON on your iPhone that’s why you can’t be able to see that the updating process of the Mail app. So, we suggesting you check the notifications settings and configured that correctly.
To do it, you have to go through the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to Settings apps on your iPhone that appeared on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap on the “Mail” option that presents under the Settings app.
- Tap on the “Notifications” option that appeared under the mail section.
- Check that the “Allow notifications” option is enabled or not. If it is not enabled, then you need to toggle the switch of the Allow Notifications option to enable it.
Now, check that the “ iPhone Email not updating” issue still occurred or not. If it is still not occurred, then move towards the next solution given below.
Restart the Mail app:
We recommend you restart the Email application on your iPhone to fix the issue that occurred on your Email app because many users reported that they fix the issues by restarting the app.
Go through the steps given below to proceed with this method:
- At first, you have to double-tap on the “Home button” of your iPhone.
- Now, you need to bring up the app switcher and then close the Mail app.
- After that, restart the Email app on your iPhone again.
Enable the Fetch New Data option:
To fix the issue “ iPhone Email not updating”, we are telling you to Enable the Fetch New Data option, because, if the Fetch New Data option is not turned ON, then the Mail app will not update on your iPhone.
To do it, you need to go with the steps given below:
- At first, launch the Settings app on your iPhone by tapping on the Settings app icon.
- Tap on the option titled “Accounts and Passwords” that appeared in the Settings icon near the bottom.
- Tap on the “Fetch New Data” option, then,
- Turn ON the Push button of fetch new data option to enable the fetch new data option.
Enable Background App Refresh:
This is the last resort we are providing you related to this issue, if all the above methods are failed to fix the issue Email not updating on your iPhone. In that method, we want to tell you refresh the contents of the Email app by enable the Background App Refresh option to fix the Email not updating issue on your iPhone.
You have to go with the steps given below to proceed with this method:
- First of all, you have to go the settings app on your iPhone by tapping on the settings app icon.
- Tap on the option named “General”, then,
- Tap on the “Background App Refresh” option that appeared under the General section.
- Check that the Background App Refresh option is turned ON or not. If not, then toggle its switch to Turn it ON.
In this blog, we have discussed the solutions or techniques to fix the issue “ iPhone Email not updating”. If you still have any queries related to Email not updating issues, then you can call us through our website or the number provided on our website; our experts answer your questions or queries.
Website : www.itbalm.com
Contact Us: +1(866)213-3111