Google Chrome is one of the most widely used browsers these days. There are millions of users of Google Chrome all around the world. But the facts mentioned above don’t make the Google Chrome free from error. There are always some issues that are reported by the users of Google Chrome. Recently, we found that most of the online forums were flooding with queries where users said that their Chrome gave a message Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now. This error occurs when the users launch the Google Chrome on their PC. The most frustrating thing about this error is that it doesn’t get fixed even when Google Chrome if reopened. If you are one such user facing the same issue, this article is for you. Here, we will discuss every possible solution to fix your issue. Go through this article carefully to get rid of your problem.
Check if you are using the latest version of Google Chrome on your PC:
This is the first thing that you should check when you are getting the Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now Since your Chrome is not working, you can’t update it using Chrome. You will need to download the latest version of Google Chrome from the official website of Chrome.
If you are getting the Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now message even after installing the latest version of Chrome on your PC. You can solve this issue by disabling all the extensions on your Chrome.
You can disable the extension by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Click on the Menu icon (a three-dot icon on the top-right corner of the screen)
- Select the option More tools from the list of options.
- Click on the option Extensions and then, all a new window will appear on the screen.
- You can disable the extensions by clicking on the toggle button next to the extension that you want to remove.
Scan your PC for Malware and other suspicious software:
Many users have solved their Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now issue by scanning their PC for malware and other malicious software. There are many software available to do this task. You can use the Windows Defender to scan your PC, and also you can use any third-party application to do this job. You can also use the Google Chrome Cleanup tool to do this job. After you have scanned your PC, see if your problem has been fixed.
End Google Chrome from processes:
If your issue persists even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, you should close Google Chrome from the Task Manager.
Follow the steps mentioned below to stop this task:
- Open the Task Manager on your PC. (you can open it by typing Task Manager in the search bar that appears on the left-bottom part of the screen after clicking on Windows icon)
- Then, a list of services that are running on your PC will open on the screen. In that list, click on Google Chrome and then select End task from the list of options.
Reinstall Google Chrome from your PC:
If any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t solve your Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now, you should reinstall the Google Chrome on your PC. You can do it by uninstalling Chrome and then reinstall it.
Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC:
- Open Windows Settings on your PC.
- From the list of options, click on the option Settings.
- Click on App & Features from the left panel.
- Then, a list of applications will appear on the screen. Click on Google Chrome from that list. Then, click on the Uninstall.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible solution to your Google Chrome is Unresponsive, Relaunch Now issue. If your issue persists even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, feel free to call us on our toll-free number. You can also contact us through our website. Our team of experts will solve all your issues related to your PCs and phones.