Unfortunately, If you have lost you Gmail account password and you are searching for Gmail Password Recovery process or tool then you should follow some given solutions.
Gmail password recovery without phone number
Users can attempt Gmail password recovery without phone number by just following the below mentioned steps.
- Log on to Gmail.com
- Click on the “Forgot your password” option which is right below the box where the user is required to enter their password.
- An option will appear on the page asking you to enter any of your old passwords. Either enter any of your old passwords or click on try another way below the box where you are supposed to enter your password.
- If your 2-step verification option is activated, Google will ask you to enter your mobile number or alternate email address for verification purpose.
- If you select the option of using your alternate email address, Google will send a verification link on your alternate email address.
- You need to login to your alternate email account and clink to the verification link mailed by google on your alternate email address.
- You will be directed to another page wherein Google will ask you to create a new password.
- Required to enter your new password once again to reconfirm the same.
- Using the above-listed steps, you have completed the Gmail password recovery without phone number, and now you can use your Gmail account.
Gmail password recovery without security question
In case a Gmail use forgets their password, Gmail offers tools allowing Gmail password recovery without security question. The user can just follow our given steps to recover their password very easily.
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the last password if you remember and click on “Next”
- Enter your registered phone number
- Check your phone message and enter verification code
- Create a new password
- Click on “Confirm password”
- Click on “Continue”