Gmail is a brand line from Google Company, which has been a trustworthy and popular mailing site for users to do their jobs. If you know how to use a Gmail account, it will definitely bring many benefits. Due to negligence of users, any type of Gmail account may be lost, or access to an email account will be quite complex in certain cases. According to a recent survey, the most frequent encounters by customers when using Gmail Account Recovery, is the recovery of mail.
How to recover Gmail account
If you come across some reasons to forget your username or password, then it will be difficult to log in to your account. In this article, we will provide you with an informative description on how to recover Gmail account.
Associated phone number or alternate email address Gmail sign in page always requires users to fill in their personal contacts, such as phone numbers and alternate email addresses. Make sure that you have already taken that step in the first place.
After that the Gmail support team will text or call to give you a confirmation code. Use the code provided and you will definitely be able to log in to your account.
How to Recover Gmail Account and Username:
- Go to link to recover Gmail:
- In the list showing general trouble to Gmail Account Recovery select the “Forgot my username” option, which you can confirm to handle.
- After that, you will be presented on a new screen. In the question, select the “Yes” option. Recover Gmail account·
- After you finish your last step, there will be a long text on the screen, carefully guide with details on how to recover a Gmail account.
How to keep your Gmail account securely:
- Retrieve Google Mail account:
- Make sure you have a copy of the Gmail account and password always stored in your notebook or stored in your mobile phone. On each email page, there is a help center that offers detailed instructions. You should first see whether it is useful to see or not.
- Keep in mind to keep your security information up-to-date. All personal information, such as phone numbers or alternate email addresses, should always be active so that you can easily contact.
- Find a sign-up email. If you can get your email for the account, then find the welcome message from Google or Gmail. If you cannot, check the verification email on the account you used.
Some FAQ by Gmail Users