Cyber Security is very crucial in this era of technology. As there are a large number of people using this feature, so are the threats. So, it becomes very important for us to protect our assets that are attached to digital media. People use anti-virus software to protect themselves from cyber threats. Avast is one of the most popular anti-virus software of this day. But this fact doesn’t make it free from faults. Most of the online forums were full of queries about the AvastUI failed to load issue whenever the users were opening this software. If you are one such user whose AvastUI failed to load while opening it, this is the right place for you. Here, we will be discussing every possible reason behind this problem and we will also tell you the solutions to this problem. Go through this article carefully.
Reasons behind the AVASTUI failed to load issue:
- Improper installation of Avast on your PC: There are some instances when the software is not installed properly on your PC. Some for the files go missing or get corrupted. This can happen to your Avast while installation that would be a possible reason behind this issue.
- Presence of third-party program on your computer: When you have some third-party program installed on your PC, you may face such issue. There are been many cases when third-party programs interfere with the functioning of other apps.
- Having more than one anti-virus software: Users who have more than one anti-virus software installed on their PC have faced many issues with the working of the anti-virus software.
Solutions to fix this problem:
If you have more than one anti-virus software on your PC, uninstall the software other than Avast:
- Many users have faced this AvastUI failed to load issue when they had some other anti-virus software installed on their PC other than Avast. If you are using more than one anti-virus software installed on your PC, you should uninstall the other anti-virus software. You can do this by following the steps mentioned below:
a) Go to Windows Settings.
b) From Settings Menu, click on System.
c) Select Apps and Features from the Left Panel.
d) From the list of apps, click on the App that you want to uninstall. Then click on the uninstall Button.
- If your problem was caused by due to multiple anti-virus software on your PC, your problem must have been solved by following the steps mentioned above.
Allow Remote Desktop Service on your PC:
- Remote Desktop Service is one of the core services provided by Microsoft. Many apps that we use on our windows depend on the Remote Desktop Service. In case, you have not enabled this service on your PC, AvastUI failed to load issue may occur. This is because Avast also depends on the Remote Desktop Service. To enable Remote Desktop Service on your PC, follow the steps mentioned below:
a) Press Start + R on your keyboard.
b) Type services.msc in the search area provided. Then, hit Enter.
c) After you have entered the Services section, right-click on the option Remote Desktop Service then, select Properties from the Context Menu.
d) After you have entered properties, Make sure that this service is Started. You can do it by clicking on the Start button.
- After you are done with this procedure, restart your avast software and see if this issue has been resolved. If your problem still persists, try the next fix that we have mentioned.
Reinstall Avast on your PC:
If any of the fixes mentioned above didn’t work or you, this is the last one you can try. Uninstall the avast application from your PC and then install it again. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
a) Make sure that you have downloaded the Avast uninstall utility on your Computer.
b) Start your computer in safe mode and Run the uninstall utility.
c) After you have removed Avast completely from your PC, download it again from the official website of the avast and install it again.
We have discussed every possible solution to your issue of AvastUI failed to load issue. In case, you have not solved your issue yet even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts to solve all your issues related to your PCs and phones
Contact: +1 866-213-3111
Read More Visits :- Avast not opening