Ymail Customer Service
Ymail is an another domain address for Yahoo mail. Here the letter “Y” stands for Yahoo. People who open Ymail accounts may access their email account from Yahoo webpage. People are already aware of diverse features of Yahoo mail. In Ymail, they also enjoy the same features. So, an email account by typing the email ID like [email protected] The yahoo mail service started operating in 1997. Still now, it is one of the most popular email services in the globe. Beside this there may be chances when you have to undergoes some critical situations that time just dial to Ymail Customer Service phone number, search for this number from Yahoo!
How to create Ymail Account?
Opening an email account with Ymail is easy. It involves a few easy steps which are to be followed one after another as stated here.
- After connecting the computer to the internet, you need to access www.yahoo.com. This will make visible the homepage of Yahoo.
- Here you will find the “sign in” near the top right margin. Just click on that option. The web page for sign in will be opened.
- On this page, you will find “New to Yahoo? Sign up for a new account” option. Click this option.
- This will open up a sign-up page that will enable you to type your personal information. Use a suitable username and a strong password as per the direction there.
- Provide a working mobile number for your security purpose.
- At the end, click on the “Create account” option. Yahoo will ask you to type a captcha code to prove that you are not a robot. At last your new Ymail account will be created and can be used instantly.
Having issue while creating and making new account in Ymail, be cool and contact to Ymail customer support phone number at any time.
How to add signature in Ymail?
Adding signature in Ymail is consider one of the best feature because everyone want to add it one their email ID, so adding up signature can be possible in the following way.
- Sign in to your Ymail account and access the Mail option.
- Select the signature option available there.
- On the right top corner, you will get a drop-down list:
- Don’t use a signature: You have to turn it off
- Show a plain text signature: Turn it on to add a plain text signature.
- Show a rich text signature: Turn it on of you want to add image and format your signature.
- An empty text box will be opened where you need to put your text or signature.
- There is no specific “Save” option in this page. You have to move away by simply navigating to some other option.
If find any problem, while following these steps then contact to Ymail customer service phone number via Ymail help desk center.