UC Browser Customer Service
The UC browser is the third most popular web browsers for mobile devices after the Google Chrome and Safari regarding market share. It was introduced and launched by UCWeb, which is a mobile internet company in China owned by the Alibaba Group. For any query or doubt users can dial UC Browser Customer Service Phone Number for instant help.
UC Browser video not downloading.
The UC web browser is simple to use and user-friendly, but at times, it may face issues with downloading videos. You can use the steps mentioned below when you experience UC Browser video not downloading.
How to resolve your UC browser video not downloading
- To download videos using your UC Browser, you need to download a Video downloaded an add-on in your UC browser. The best way to download this add-on is to upgrade to the latest version of the UC Browser which comes with an inbuilt video add-on.
- You can upgrade your UC browser by opening your Google Play Store or Apple’s App store, select your UC Browser, check for updates, and click on update.
- The UC browser will download updates and install them on your Apple or Android device automatically. Ensure you have sufficient data to download the update or you are connected to Wi-fi.
- Exit your UC browser and restart it.
- Now try downloading videos.
UC Browser Technical Support
In case you are still unable to download videos using the above-mentioned steps or are still facing issues with your UC browser, you can contact the UC Browser technical support by calling on the UC Browser customer service number listed on the UC Browser’s website. The technical support is operated by a team of expert technicians who are always happy to help you and resolve your issues face with your UC browser.